1. What is something mom always says to you?
She loves me.
2. What makes mom happy?
When you give her presents and when I give her my love.
3. What makes mom sad?
Me breaking the rules.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I think she had very long hair with brown eyes just like me. She wore lots of dresses and she was funny and she studied in school and never forgets stuff.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Taller than me but not as tall as my dad.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play games with me.
9. What does your mom do when you're sleeping?
She checks on me and watches tv and hangs out with Daddy.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being a really good mom forever.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Making me laugh
12. What is your mom not very good at?
running around like a pony horse (Um, okay)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Looks after her kids.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. Why do you love mom?
cause she tries to make me grow up gooder than her....and better.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
we tell each oher jokes and play board games a lot and watch episodes of transformers a lot and we sometimes cuddle.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both talented and we both have the same color eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I am not tall like her
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because one day she said that her favorite day was me being born and she said that for real
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?